PublicationsThere will be a combination of presentations including scientific papers. Prospective authors are invited, in the first instance, to submit papers for oral presentations in any of the areas of interest for this conference.
Authors should submit a paper based on page limitation(5~6 pages) including all figures, tables, and references. If you want to submit more than page limitation, you can add up to 2 extra pages(max 8 pages) with the additional payment (100 USD per page).
All accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings published by Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) - Springer (indexed by EI and SCOPUS).
* Round I: LNEE Proceedings by Spinger
* Round II: LNEE Post Proceedings by Springer
Please note that accepted and registered papers in Round-I will be published in LNEE this year, but papers in Round-II (post-proceeding) will be published in LNEE next year.
Special IssuesThe distinguished selected papers accepted and presented in the conference, after further revisions, will be published in the special issues of the following international journals
- The Journal of Supercomputing (JoS) - Springer (SCI)
- Wireless Personal Communications - Springer (SCIE)
- Multimedia Tools and Applications - Springer (SCIE)
- Cluster Computing - Springer (SCIE)
- International journals (indexed in SCOPUS)
- Human-Centric and Information Sciences (HCIS) - Springer (SCOPUS)
- Journal of Convergence (JoC)