Call for Workshops / Special Sessions(Pending)
In conjunction with CUTE 2017, we will organize some workshops.
The workshop proposals should be submitted to Prof. Gangman Yi(email@example.com) or Dr.JH Kang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Several workshops will be held in conjunction with CUTE 2017 with the aim to explore special topics and provide international forums for scientists, engineers, and computer users to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results on hot topics on Future Information Technology.
Workshops for presenting papers from industrial companies and papers on implementations of systems and services are very welcome.
One workshop MUST have at least 6 registered papers.
Otherwise, the papers will be moved to the another workshop.
All accepted papers will be published by Springer as Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering (LNEE) Pre/Post-Proceedings (indexed by EI and SCOPUS).
High quality papers will be recommended special issue of SCI(E) Journal.
- It will be decided by Workshop organizers.
In general, a workshop takes one day, although multiple-days and half-day workshops are welcome.
The workshop proposal should include following information:
1. Title of the workshop: International Workshop on ...
2. Workshop Organizers(s): name, affiliation, address, phone and fax numbers, e-mail.
3. Brief description of the workshop (several hundred words)
4. Expected number of papers to be submitted
5. Call for paper of the workshop (draft version - 1 page CFP MS Word version)
6. Tentative list of program committee members (Name, affiliation, country, email address)
7. Your workshop web address (Tentative)
Workshop dates: Dec 18-20, 2017